Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome to the Adventures of Gracie

Hi there
This blog is to show the world the Adventures of Gracie Fine the Chocolate Lab!
She is our 4 year old Choc Lab that is the best lab in the world! Well we think so anyway!

She has posed for Pedigree for their treat bags - so she is a model! (they are due to come out anytime now!)

She also is a St. John's Ambulance Therapy Dog - We started visiting York Central Hospital In May in the Adult Day Program. She loves it and so do the clients of the program!



She is my personal trainer - as I know she has to walk at least 45 min a day - she comes and gets Warren and me off the couch after dinner!



And she is our family dog and a family member! She is always by my side and I can't believe how lucky we are to have her!

I make a journal of our visits so I thought - why not blog them!

Anyway Look for new ones - I will put this through as a feed as soon as I figure out how!

Melanie

Gracie as a pup when we picked her out

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home